online jobs

Sunday, August 9, 2009

G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra




My favorite American Heroes, the G.I. Joes, the action figures from Hasbro will always be in my heart.
However, the real-life G.I. Joes in the movie Rise of the Cobra will forever be in the back of my mind--way, way back and will most probably be forgotten.

The movie was a disappointment and it was not worth lining-up for. It was action-packed but it got boring midway. I even almost fell asleep. Noteworthy though, were the Accelerator suits in action. Although they were more destructive than helpful at times, Duke and Ripcord were fun to watch in those suits.

The story is a little dragging. I think the action scenes and the dialogues didn't have a continuous flow that made the movie mishy-mashy. They focused more on the action.

The actors were ok. Most of them were well-known but they didn't do much for the movie. I think the actors were too big for it. Any actor would've sufficed.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend this movie to waste money on. But if you want to see the action, go ahead. The scenes were not that great. I think the scenes you have imagined when you were playing with your GI Joe action figures would've been far better.

I give this movie a 2/5.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Nazh, you didn't like it. :) Okay naman sya for me. Especially Scarlet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it didn't live up to my expectations :( Medyo naging cheesy yung love team ni Scarlet and Ripcord :P

    ReplyDelete