online jobs

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Noynoy is not Ninoy

I find it ridiculous to collect 1 million signatures to help convince Sen. Noynoy Aquino to run for president when he's not really into it. Let the man decide for himself. It's peer pressure but then he's not in high school anymore. Although the administration was not in the right place to tell Noynoy to cease using his parents' status as his pedestal, there was some truth in it.

In my opinion, he didn't do much while in the Senate. He was invisible not until his mother's death and the invitation to run for presidency/vice-presidency. I believe his heart is not in the right place and we cannot afford any more regrets.

Vote for the true guardian of democracy. I don't know who and I don't think I'll vote in the 2010 elections mainly because, my vote is not worthy of the present candidates. I just have to wait and see...

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Liaa. He has a clean record coz he didnt do much either. hahahhhaha :) He officially announced to run for office... he's not getting my vote unless he steps out of his parent's shadows. he keeps saying, "pangarap ng taong bayan", "pangarap ng aking ama/ina"... pare, ano naman yung iyo? hahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, edu. wala na talagang mapili na kandidato :(

    ReplyDelete