online jobs

Monday, August 3, 2009

I almost kissed goodbye to blogging...forever

Just when things are starting to pick up, disaster struck. A certain genius didn't read the warning and lost all blog entries.

What I really wanted to do was to delete drafts but instead, I clicked "Yes" to delete all posts. Some genius, huh? My heart sank then I got angry at myself and then I ranted at my Facebook status. And exposing my stupidity turned out to be my deliverance. It's nice of some friends to sympathize. It didn't help bring back the entries but what matters is that they cared. I guess they also knew how hard it is to pour your thoughts and feelings in correct English and end up having one or two avid readers (my bestfriends, in my case). And an avid reader helped me retrieve my blog entries by copy-paste. She e-mailed them to me after.

I was so happy and thankful. Honestly, I would've kissed blogging goodbye indefinitely if it hadn't been for her initiative. And I can't stop thanking her because I poured my heart and soul in all my past entries and risked a nosebleed as I wrote each one.

Again, thank you Ymae
Mwah! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I loooove it! Free publicity for my dying blog. LOL. You're welcome Nazh. It pays to have stalker-friends. ROFL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete