online jobs

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Bowl

A typical meal at Rai Rai Ken is an order of Gyudon, California Maki and a can of Pepsi (because they don't sell Coke products). But that day, I decided to try something else and I wasn't quite hungry.

After many minutes of reading the menu over and over again, I ordered a Tantanmen. A bowl of ramen that is salt-based and hot and spicy. Yum...

I was mainly concerned about how hot it would be and if I could finish it when lo and behold, I was served with a huge bowl of Tantanmen. I grew even weary.
But before I knew it, I consumed everything and emptied the bowl as empty as I can. I have discovered a new favorite food at my currently favorite Japanese dining place :) It's really tasty and hot but the spicy-ness is bearable. The toppings are not enough though to create a balance with the volume of noodles. Halfway through it, I was left with much noodles to finish and it makes it kinda boring at that point. Still, anyone who's into hot & spicy noodles will surely get your money's worth. It's a must try!

3 comments:

  1. wow. either:

    1. you must be very hungry
    2. it really was that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung si achi pa: "taba". hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jas: i'm just a bit hungry. haha

    @bele: kaon ta rai rai bel!

    ReplyDelete